Friday, July 3, 2009

A New Beginning...

Hello everyone! This will be the last post to appear on this blog. I've been hard at work for the past few weeks developing my new website - DanielHanawalt.com. There you will be able to view my current portfolio of both fine art and graphic design work.

While you're there, check out my new blog that I've started in conjunction with the launch of the new site. I will be updating it regularly as I continue on my journey of studying the traditional methods of drawing and oil painting. I hope that you will enjoy following along with the various studies and techniques that I'll be exploring. Please feel free to comment on any of the posts and subscribe to receive the current updates. I value your feedback!

Thanks to everyone who has supported my work and followed along as I have been setting this foundation in which to build upon. Your encouragement is truly appreciated! Check out the new site here:

www.danielhanawalt.com
www.danielhanawalt.com/blog

- Daniel R. Hanawalt

No comments: